By Alessandro Minelli, Gherardo Ortalli, Glauco Sanga
Read Online or Download Animal names PDF
Similar zoology books
The publication has been written to cater for the durable wishes of Indian scholars because it is sort of very unlikely for them to selected any unmarried textbook on vertebrates. it truly is meant basically as a textbook for the Honours and the Undergraduate scholars of the Indian Universities. notwithstanding, the scholars of upper sessions, the applicants getting ready for numerous competetive examinations, and the topic lecturers can also locate it worthwhile as a convenient advisor for reference.
This booklet introduces the Australian frog fauna and features a portray of, and distribution maps for every of the 213 species and five sub-species of Australian frogs at present regarded in 2003, quite often in accordance with Dr. H. G. Coggers taxonomy. greater than a hundred and ten new species of Australian frogs were found and defined for the reason that 1960.
Salvelinus species are the most completely studied teams of fishes. Many purposes clarify this severe curiosity in charr biology. Charrs have a Holarctic distribution encompassing many Asian, North American, and ecu nations and occupy assorted marine and freshwater environments. additionally, the present distribution of charr comprises components that have been without delay stimulated by way of weather and topographic swap linked to the various Pleistocene glaciations.
- Taxonomy. Text & reference book
- Xeno: The Promise of Transplanting Animal Organs into Humans
- Animals Make Us Human: Creating the Best Life for Animals
- The Evolution of Exudativory in Primates
- Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Birds ...But Were Afraid to Ask
- Freshwater Mussels of Florida
Extra resources for Animal names
Branchial region: ventral view (deep) 8. Branchial region: lateral view 9. Axial musculature: cross section, trunk and tail 10. Viscera: lateral view 1 1 . Abdominal arteries: lateral view 1 2 . Abdominal veins: lateral view 1 3 . Heart and afferent branchial circulation: frontal section 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. Efferent branchial circulation: frontal section Urogenital system: male and female Brain: dorsal and ventral views Chondrocranium: cranial nerves and eye muscles Semicircular canals: dorsal, lateral and ventral views 19.
Head: sagittal section Fig. 13. Heart and afferent branchial circulation: frontal section C O M P A R A T A ^ E A N A T O M Y ATLAS/SquaJus acanthias LIST OF DRAWINGS FOR SquaJus acanthias 1. Lateral view 2. Chondrocranium: dorsal, ventral and posterior views 3. Branchial basket: ventral and exploded views 4. Trunk and caudal vertebrae: cross and sagittal sections 5. Gill; dorsal, pectoral and caudal fins 6. Branchial region: ventral view (superficial) 7. Branchial region: ventral view (deep) 8.
6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. macuhsus Lateral view Skull, mandible and anterior vertebrae Thoracic, sacral and caudal vertebrae: anterior and lateral views Shoulder girdle and hyoid: lateral view Shoulder and pelvic girdle: ventral view Anterior musculature: lateral view Anterior musculature: dorsal and ventral views Posterior musculature: lateral view Posterior musculature: ventral view Pharyngeal region: exploded view Viscera: ventral view Abdominal arteries: lateral view Abdominal veins: lateral view and detail Heart and afferent vessels: ventral view Heart and efferent vessels: ventral view Urogenital system Brain: dorsal and ventral views Head: sagittal section LIST OF DRAWINGS FOR Nectmus maculosus 1 .
Animal names by Alessandro Minelli, Gherardo Ortalli, Glauco Sanga